Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Wish


I will take a break from bitching here today to celebrate.

Celebrate what you ask.

That I paid 3.29 a gallon for gas yesterday!

HAHA - this is me laughing at all of you who are paying 3.79 for gas.

How did I get gas 50 cents cheaper than you?

We go to an awesome grocery store that gives you 10 cents off of gas for every $100 you spend in the store. You accumulate points over a couple months and then redeem them.

And like I said before I drive a 92 Chevy full size pickup truck. IT EATS GAS! and it leaks oil, but that's a different story for another day.

But I also only drive my truck about 10-15 miles a day. Just so that I can catch a bus and get back home from work. So I only fill up about once a month or so.

Oh and I forgot to mention just so you don't think I am really that lucky or anything, the gas still cost me $98 due to the 30(or so) gallon tank my truck has.

So really I saved 15 bucks but it still cost me almost a hundred.

RIDICULOUS!

No comments: