Friday, July 18, 2008

Tomorrow.....

Well I am officially excited now.

Why?

Tomorrow myself, the wife, and kiddo are heading out towards Altoona, Pa.

So what is so special about Altoona?

Nothing usually.

But tomorrow there is.....

We are purchasing 2 of these....





And eventually they will look like this....




And I am really looking forward to it!

The only problem is that we can't actually bring them home until the end of August.

But we are going to go out and play with 22 puppies and pick our favorite 2.

That's right, the breeder had 3 dogs spit out 22 (actually 23, as one didn't make it) puppies.

And WE get the FIRST PICK!!!!!!


And in other good news....I met with a real estate agent/broker about becoming an agent.

I think I am going to do it. I have to do some schooling first (which I can online) and then pass the test.

But I want to give it a try. I am not going into it full time as I need to actually make money for now. But eventually I would like to be able to quit my job and just sell houses.

That would be pretty cool!

4 comments:

verb said...

your the man dude! Those dogs are going to be awesome!

Jaime said...

maybe we should get more then 2, and become a sleddog team!!! yeah yeah i know its like 90 degrees now, but it would be fun.

Chris said...

Oh my goodness... they're so cute! Have fun!

GM said...

b2g - it was fun. unfortunately though we had to leave them there for a little while.