Thursday, July 17, 2008

My first MEME

I have not done a meme on here yet. So let's do one today. I got this from The Black Lounge. His blog is really good, go check it out.


Anger
1. Who did you last get angry with? My friend Monkey
2. What is your weapon of choice? Talking
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Depends on the situation
4. How about of the same sex? Absolutely if I needed to
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Probably Monkey as well, no one has told me, so thats a guess
6. What is your pet peeve? Lots of them, #1 would probably be people who don't do what they say the are going to do
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Let go TOO easily; it usually comes back later on

Sloth
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? take vitamins; nothing really necessary
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? probably noon
3. Who have you been meaning to contact, but haven’t? a friend in vegas
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Not sure, it has been awhile
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? No
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I have never hit a snooze button; I just turn it off, which causes more problems than hitting the snooze!

Gluttony
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? not really sure what falls into this category so I will say nothing cause I drink water most of the time
2. Meat eaters are…: Awesome
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? 2 beers; I don't drink much if ever
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? yes, it didn't work
5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? salty

Lust
1. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? yes, hopefully it wasn't too obvious
2. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? butt
3. Have you ever been made a proposition by a prostitute? no
4. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? no
5. Is love at first sight really lust? no; I believe in it

Greed
1. How many credit cards do you own? 1; 2 if you count my corporate card (business travel only)
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? fast food restaurants, I love em and hate em
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? pay off house and invest
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? yes for a while
6. Have you ever stolen anything? yes; we were all kids once
7. How many mp3s are on your hard drive? 500ish

Pride
1. What is one thing you have done that you’re most proud of? raising my daughter (she is 7 now)
2. What’s one thing you’ve done that your parents are most proud of? finished college
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? make a living doing something I actually enjoy ---- write a novel
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? more than people know
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? yes; but the question is, did I win?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? yes; like you haven't!!
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? I purchased 2 half priced gift cards; they sold out in under 3 minutes! But I got 2!

Envy
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for yourself? I would like to have a job I love like my sister and Patty do (they are both teachers and love it)
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with? No One; I don't trust anyone enough to do it right
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? No One; I am perfectly happy in my life!
4. Have you ever been cheated on? not sure, no one ever told me
5. Have you ever cheated? unfortunately, yes (Sorry)



I have more meme's that I need to do, so you will probably be seeing more of them. If you do this one, just let me know so I can check it out!

3 comments:

Kurt Riley said...

I should totally do that meme. I haven't done one in ages. Let me know what other one's you've got, and I'll let you know when I do that one.

P.S. I linked to your blog on mine...I hope that's alright!

brran1 said...

I'll definitely tag if you when I do more memes. Thanks for the shout out.

GM said...

apollo - most of the one's I have have been floating around the blogworld for a while, I just haven't done them. and yeah of course its alright that you linked me, I will do the same for you.

brran1 - absolutely. if I see any that I do I will tag you as well.