Wednesday, July 23, 2008

more about ME!

I got this from simply, me. So here it goes, my second meme (with more to come cause I am lazy and these are easy).

What were you doing five years ago?

1. I would have been working construction (probably pouring concrete to be exact)
2. Trying to start my own business (it didn't work out)
3. Looking for a new job
4. Playing NCAA Football 2004
5. As little as possible really

What are/were five things on your to-do list for today?

1. Finish prepping a project for work
2. Play NCAA Football 2009
3. Work on an audio file at home
4. Purchase a new domain name for a new blog (more info coming soon)
5. Work out - I did this this morning, I got up at 5AM to do it!!

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1. Cheez Its
2. Ritz crackers
3. Pringles or Lay's Stacks
4. olives - yes I eat (green) olives as a snack
5. popcorn

the first three are NOT kept in my house or I will eat them ALL in one sitting!


What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Retire from any real job
2. Donate money to different charities
3. Give the wife some money to open an animal rescue
4. Start a couple dream businesses
5. Pay off my house and buy a couple new cars

What are five of your bad habits?

1. Eating/Snacking (it is one of my favorite things that I have begun to control)
2. Being lazy and un-motivated to do much of anything as far as pursuing my goals
3. Surfing the Internet at work instead of working
4. Forgetting to call people that I intend to call
5. Putting off housework

What are five places you have lived?

1. Lemoyne, PA. I lived here for the first 5 years of my life.
2. New Cumberland, PA. I lived here until I was 19
3. Enola, PA. I only lived here for one year but it was my first time living on my own
4. Mechanicsburg, PA. We lived here until last year and bought our first home in town
5. Etters, PA. We built our new house here last year and moved in in April and plan on staying here for many many years.

Yeah, I have never moved outside of the Harrisburg, PA region. All of these places basically border each other. But I love it here!!

What are five jobs you've had?

1. Retail.....I worked retail at a number of different stores from the time I was 16 until about 21 when I finally left vowing never to return!
2. Delivery....for six months I got up at 2 or 3 in the morning and delivered newspapers around Hershey, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, and Harrisburg. Some weekends I was putting 250 miles on my car. Luckily I had this job before gas prices went up. And actually this was probably my favorite job until I wrecked my car because I was sleeping at the wheel. Oops!
3. Construction worker......or grunt laborer. I did all the crap jobs and poured/finished concrete everyday for 4 years. It was a decent job though, as I got plenty of exercise and made decent money. (actually I made more money doing that than I make NOW)
4. Self employed.....for a year and a half I was partners in a construction company. I was still doing the grunt work but at least I was in charge (kinda). But then the housing market FELL APART and I had to leave to make any money.
5. Auditor......I now work (aka. show up and surf the web) for a large organization that treats its employees VERY well. But it is boring and I am already looking towards the next thing.


and that's that. I am not going to tag anyone but if you do it just let me know.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

thanks honey, i'll remember that!
"3. Give the wife some money to open an animal rescue"

verb said...

what does "meme" really mean?