Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Interview


I saw this originally over a brran1's place The Black Lounge a couple weeks ago. So I commented and he sent me some questions to answer. Sorry but I would have had it up sooner but I am lazy and forgot about it for a couple days. But, better late then never...right???

1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



1. If you were guaranteed lifelong financial stability in your dream career, would you leave your current job? What is your dream career?

In a heartbeat I would leave. I would leave tomorrow...okay I would give 2 weeks notice but no more than that. To be able to do something in my chosen field would be an absolute dream and I would consider the job even if financial stability wasn't guaranteed. My dream career would be something in the sports world (radio, tv, writer). [In fact if you head over to Jumping Offsides you can view the sports blog I have with Verb and listen to our podcast.]

2.If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move and why?

I would probably move to New York. I won't ever do that but hypothetically I would. Reason: It is the greatest city in the world and so much happens there. Also I have always lived in suburbia and while I love it I think it would have been interesting to live in decent sized city for a while.

3. What bad habit do you NOT intend on giving up?

Bad habits....hmmm. I don't really no what constitutes a bad habit. I really don't do anything that I consider to be a bad habit. My wife would surely give something here as I am constantly pestering her but I don't think think it is bad...I enjoy it. Most of the other bad habits I have (lazy procrastinator, eating too much, talking on phone while driving) I don't really have a problem giving up....in fact I am trying to on some of them.

4.Which one would you rather have: Wealth or Notoriety?

Wealth. Notoriety brings more problems than it is worth. Although if you aren't wealthy it won't matter if you are notorious because no one will care anyway. And at the same time if you are notorious you are probably wealthy. For instance I would love to win the lottery but I don't want anyone to know that I won it.

5. If you had to walk away from Blogland, would you be able to do it?

Yes. Honestly I am not that attached to it. I enjoy writing and I would absolutely miss it but I could absolutely give it up if needed. The only thing in this world that I wouldn't be able to give up is my family and friends. Everything else is just stuff and can be replaced. And anyone that I meet by blogging can still be my friend outside of Blogland.


Anyone that wants interviewed by me just say "interview me" in the comments.

No comments: