Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Death by Food


Have all of you seen the new Burger King commercials? The Whopper virgin ones?

If you haven't seen it go here and watch the video.

They went to Thailand, Greenland, and Romania to find people that had never had a burger to find people to do a taste test between a Big Mac and a Whopper.

Now I have a couple problems with this...

1. These people have never eaten anything like this. No offense to Burger King or McDonalds but these items are not exactly healthy. All the crap that they put into the meat and stuff is probably going to make some of these people very sick. And that isn't right.

2. What difference does it make what these people think? Are they going to buy the sandwiches? Are they going to influence me? Hell no. So why put them through it. Do a taste test with people that might actually buy your product.

But these people did agree to eat it so it is also on them. But considering some of these people had NO IDEA what they were eating do you think they would have eaten it if they knew how it was produced?

I am not so sure.

But either way it doesn't matter. If I had to pick one I would say the double Whopper.

Why?

Because if I am going to try and clog my arteries I might as do it right....with more meat and less bread.

No comments: