Friday, May 16, 2008

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread


Have you ever felt that you were just the best thing in the world?


Have you ever felt that people should feel privileged to even know you?


Have you ever felt that you just can't be wrong? ever?


Have you ever felt that people just move for you when you are walking or driving?


Have you ever felt that the sun rises and sets on you?


Have you ever felt that the world revolves around you?



Well you shouldn't because the world revolves around me!!


I feel this way everyday because I am the greatest thing since sliced bread!!


And don't any of you forget it!!!




And to all of you playing poker against me tonight (monkey, verb, young buck, sparky, lazy white guy, wifey, or even marky), why don't you all just save yourselves some time and energy and just give my your money.


It will be much easier and less trouble than if you actually sit at the same table as me!!




Oh yeah!! Absolutely the greatest thing since sliced bread!!






No comments: